ATM Prices, Shipping, Wireless, Processing
Here is information about the ATM business and the different things we offer. We are a one stop ATM shop
Keep in mind that we have no cost processing (some companies charge for processing and want contracts because they take part of your surcharge) We process for free and have no contracts.
Here are the ATMs recommend:
- The GenMega 2500 is $2385, includes tax and free shipping (continental US only)- https://connectatm.com/product/genmega-2500-atm/
- The Hyosung Halo 2 is $2430, includes tax and free shipping (continental US only) – https://connectatm.com/product/nautilus-hyosung-halo-ii/
- Additional fees for shipping to CA, TX, GA, NY and FL
Installation and programming costs:
- $350 for a full install which includes programming, installation, bolt down to the floor/cement, and once over of the operation of the ATM
- The full install for $350 (base fee) applies to anyone within 30 miles of a major metro area, if you are outside this area or very rural the cost is $475 (base fee) for the complete install. Please note the price may vary depending on the ATM location.
- We also offer free phone consultation 7 days a week for the programming which is with an expert tech who is the best of the best.
When you buy with us, you also receive these benefits:
- Real time monitoring of your ATM through an APP or any internet device• 2 Year Warranty on all of our machines
- We don’t lock you into any contract!
- No pass through fees or monthly admin fees, you receive 100% of the surcharge!
- If you need wireless services we offer the box for $250 + $10.00 a month. Or you can pay the $250 and $75 upfront rather than paying the monthly bill. If you have a shared telephone line or connection via ethernet cable then that is the easiest and cheapest way to connect the ATM.
Additional important info:
There is also some paperwork that you need to fill out once you purchase your ATM and we will send you the paperwork to be completed and coordinate the ATM shipment in conjunction with completing the paperwork so on install day you will be 100% up and running without any delays. And if needed we can always walk you through the paperwork if you have any questions.
When you are ready to order please let us know and we will have an itemized invoice prepared for you.
Every ATM has to be connected to a bank account. Here is some banking information that might be helpful. Typically the 3 big banks will not work with ATM owners: Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Chase. We suggest a small community bank or credit union.
If you are new to the ATM Industry you may want to look at our free guide here, ATM Packet – ConnectATM
ATM Business for Sale | Banking Support | ATM Brokerage