Hyosung Halo II- Price $2155
Best selling ATM at a low price
The HALO 2 provides the best value of any retail cash dispenser in the industry with added peace-of-mind from enhanced security features at an affordable price. This is our best selling Hyosung ATM machine. This new member of the Nautilus Hyosung retail family offers an improved UL 291 business hours safe with added break-in protection, an EMV card reader, a PCI 3.0 compliant keypad and secure communications protection using TLS (Transport Layer Security) transmission encryption.
The HALO II offers a unique, sleek design perfect for locations ranging from small convenience stores to high-end retail ATM locations. Eye-catching, customizable color LED lighting around the keypad attracts more users to drive additional transactions and revenue to your bottom line. Nautilus Hyosung’s intuitive application interface is presented on a vivid 10.1″ color LCD screen, and all user touch points (screen interface, keypad and cash exit) are positioned for optimal visibility and access.
Nautilus Hyosung continues to lead the industry in reliability and ease of service. The HALO II uses proven cash dispensing technology engineered for maximum up-time widely regarded as the best in the industry.
Ease of Use and Maintenance
The HALO II provides a highly intuitive operator menu program that enables first time and veteran users to easily operate and service the machine. It incorporates Nautilus Hyosung modular component architecture designed for high reliability, quick service and maximum accessibility.
The HALO II is equipped with energy-saving, long-lasting features and parts designed to minimize environmental impact. The system uses components compatible with Nautilus Hyosung’s other retail models, allowing customers to protect their investment in interchangeable spare parts. ATM users also have the paper-saving option of no receipt or screen display of a QR-encoded digital receipt.
The HALO II utilizes Nautilus Hyosung enhanced retail application, which enables customers to earn additional revenue from transactions such as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), donations, lottery and surcharge segmentation. The system is also positioned to support cardless cash withdrawals using an optional NFC (Near Field Communications) feature, an attractive option to users transitioning to cardless transactions.
- System Platform:Microsoft® Window® CE6.0
- Communication:TCP/IP, Dial-up
- Screen Display:10.1″ color TFT LCD
- Input Type:Option RKT, ADA Compliant, 8 function keys, PCI compliant EPP
- Security:UL 291 Business Hours Safe, Electronic Lock, Cencon Lock, S&G Lock
- Card Reader:Dip type card reader, EMV card reader
- Cash Dispenser:1,000 note removable cassette, 1,000 note drawer, 2,000 note removable cassette
- Printers:Electronic journal, Thermal line 3″ Receipt printer
- Additional Features:Lead-through Indicator, Supports six languages: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean, Digital Receipt, Enhanced Standard 1 (Hyosung Standard), DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion), Earphone jack, NFC (optional), EPP Indicator, TLS Protocol communication, Decimal surcharge, Donation transaction
- Power Supply:AC 110-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Environmental Conditions:Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32°F ~ 104°F ), Humidity: 20%-85%
- Dimension:Height: 54.2″ (1,329 mm) Width:15.7″ (400 mm) Depth:23.4″ (593 mm) Weight: 265lbs (120 kg)